Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Essay number three!

For my third essay I am choosing to revise and extend essay number two. I am choosing this one because the second essay we wrote was very challenging for me and I want improve on something that I thought I could not do as well on. I think I will do better revising and extending my second essay because when I was writing it originally I remember thinking that I wanted to add more details in it. In the comments on my second essay it said that I should expand on a lot of different parts of my essay. Therefore, this would be the perfect opportunity to improve and expand. I also plan to make sure all my quotes are introduced properly and that I add more quotes into the essay. I would really like to have a better thesis too because that seems to be something I have a problem with when I am writing. I want my thesis to be precise and to make sense in my essay. Another thing I want to improve on is the overall structure of my essay. I realized when I was reading through that I left some things in the final essay that were supposed to be changed when I revised it. I would really like to make sure my grammar and essay structure are on point because I want to improve my writing. Doing the second essay over again will be a challenge but I think it would be best for me because you cannot get better unless you really challenge yourself to do so. 

No comments:

Post a Comment